Tell us your YouTube story

, ,

We've been kinda quiet here in Creator's Corner lately because we've been working hard on our fifth birthday celebration and commemorative channel. Check it out, if you haven't already, and upload your "YouTube Story" video telling us the impact YouTube has had on your life. Many will appear on the video wall, and we'd also like to highlight a few in the weeks to come. Here are some inspirational portraits to get you started -- let's add your story to the mix!








29 Responses on "Tell us your YouTube story"

  1. Unknown says:

    you guys did an amazing job on these featurettes!

    Anonymous says:

    I was better off listening to this on the radio and ignorant of the artist. I thought it was some DJ mix house track. Then I heard this was a track from Will I am and I was grateful because he has been very forward thinking and open minded musically. The BEP have improved dramatically. When I saw the video. I went OMG usher looks like a goofball and will I am a clown. You know how hard it is to watch this video? The sound is a breakthrough of HD Processing and Filtering but the Screen Play is amateur and not worthy of production. This track could have been almost any male pop artist. WTF? Usher, what are you doing? Enough of the Rico Suave B.S. and the cigar -- weak. Will I am it looks like you were paid to throw this fight. This is all you and that is the best you got. You and I know, you both sold out to keep us from progressing. I bet this sound was meant for Chris Brown. And if not, you know by now that it should. Listen to me. He is the most qualified to lead this technological breakthrough of dsp, sound and video design . Jive, I hope you got something. CB, I know you feel it. It's perfect. People can't say anything because you can get away with it Now stop being cowards for the old regime. Break this dope out like its your birthday! Turn up the quality knob on your Spriritual EQ ! You are perfect for it. No one even cares what you do. Just do something worthy of your calling. Reinventing Mix Tapes to circumvent Jive's control is not the way. All of you Audio and Visual Engineers know this as well. You asked for it. Begged for it. Take it. Show us what you got. We are ready. If my passionate interpretation has offended anyone, get a tissue and grow up. Of course, I could be wrong. 0545am HST Sunday, May 22, 2010. If you want to see the video turn this off.

    Anonymous says:

    capture your heart as soon as putting it on. dropship quinceanera dress This can be a classy pump for the classy lady, by having an dropship wedding party dress opened toe and a satin gathered knot at the opening. It’s a lovely stiletto dropship ball gowns

    I really love this blog! I'm relative new with video creation but i get so many ideas just by visiting here, great informtation!

    Regards!

    snel geld verdienen | free love tarot reading | psychic jobs

    Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous says:

    Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me.


    Research Papers
    Term Papers
    Essays
    Dissertations
    Theses

    Anonymous says:

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. San Francisco dentist
    San jose dentist
    San francisco wedding photographer
    San Francisco Fishing charter
    San francisco movers
    San Francisco spas
    San francisco plumber
    Houston plumber
    san francisco Locksmith

    Excellent thanksgiving costume Blog I will Defiantly Come Back to Check More winter jackets for men Information Related to This christmas costume

    Anonymous says:

    Nice to be visiting your blog again, Well this article that i been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    Logo Design Contest

    Nice post.Thank Daniel Craig outfit you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! michael jackson bad costume

    I suggest dean winchester costume this site to my friends so it discount motorcycle jackets could be useful & informative for them also. Thanks! doctor who costume

    Customer celebswear service was great! I asked how the sizes were running for this jacket(they are running smaller), I received an answer the same day!! Shipping was super quick. The jacket is very nice and fits well. Thank you!! about celebswear

    I just supernatural leather jacket discovered your website and desired to say that I have really experienced surfing around your posts black leather jacket for men

    This comment has been removed by the author.
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    I have made a huge collection of Happy Mothers Day Images and pictures...Go and get them for free.
    Happy Mothers Day 2015
    Happy Mothers Day Images
    Happy Mothers Day Pictures

    Unknown says:

    nice post
    Thank you for share this post.
    Dailymotion video downloader

    Try Dailymotion video
    downloader
    to download videos from dailymotion.

Post a Comment