Weekend Project: Join the "We Are the World" Chorus

The 25th anniversary edition of "We Are the World" just debuted at the opening ceremonies for the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver and is live now on YouTube. Producer Quincy Jones wants you to get involved -- not only by donating to help Haiti, but by making a video in which you record your own version of a classic verse from the song. Read more here in our interview with Jones, then upload a video response to this clip:





13 Responses on "Weekend Project: Join the "We Are the World" Chorus"

  1. aware says:

    I´ve always loved this track.... a reunion! ...thank you!

    brinkka says:

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    By : http://www.factspenisenlargement.com

    halline says:

    top the skirt is pink w glittery pink w white dots overskirt red evening dresses matching glittery pink w white dots shawl effect at top comes w pink Purse. red evening dresses The 2nd Gown has gold top w black velvet waist at front Theres red satiny pouf sleeves red evening dresses

    RICK KANG says:

    really love this one

    "Ever since I was a little girl, I always imagined my future being bright, filled with excitement, and full of success. "

    Mothers Day quotes

Post a Comment