Inside artists' studios with Etsy

, , , ,

With Creator's Corner readers in mind, the folks at Etsy recently pointed us to their series called "Process." Rather than being step-by-step instructional videos, the series brings you into artists' studios and demonstrates, in a very creative and intimate way, how crafters do what they do. Here's an example about someone who makes felted mouse booties:

Making behind-the-scenes videos like this is a great way to take your viewers inside your creative process and make them feel like they know you. Etsy also makes some helpful how-to videos, which speak to the crafter, but actually contain lots of widely applicable tips. Go to their YouTube channel for the whole selection.

31 Responses on "Inside artists' studios with Etsy"

  1. Val says:



    brinkka says:

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    By :

    Mary Kate says:

    There are many sites besides YouTube to watch free free movies trailers and music video clips for free online! Watch video clips, Film Festival Previews trailers of coming soon movie releases from your favorite new Hollywood movies.

    This comment has been removed by the author.
    akdeniz says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    RICK KANG says:

    really love this one

    "Ever since I was a little girl, I always imagined my future being bright, filled with excitement, and full of success. "

    Mothers Day quotes

    gerçekten harika bir site olmuş başarılarınıznı devamını dilerim

    Başarılar hepinize

Post a Comment