Weekend Project: Calling Teen Documentarians in U.S.

, , ,

This one's for all the teens out there with nothing to do this weekend. AFIScreenNation is teaming up with YMCA Y-Arts for a contest called TEENDOCS. The top three films will be screened at the AFI-Discovery Channel Silverdocs International Documentary Conference held in June 2010 in Silver Spring, Maryland.

The task is simple (sort of): make a video about something you have an emotional interest in.

Outside of that, visit TEENDOCS.com for the official rules, but right here, right now you should also know that:

- It's open to all 13- to 19-year-olds living in the U.S.
- The films must be 10 minutes or less
- You must upload your film to YouTube, and then submit the link to your film at TEENDOCS.com
- You may enter as many films as you wish
- Films are due by May 1, 2010

For inspiration, check out some of the powerful films submitted by teens so far, as well as the "how-to" videos on the AFIScreenNation channel:

Teen cancer survivor:



Post-Katrina waters:



Get started!








44 Responses on "Weekend Project: Calling Teen Documentarians in U.S."

  1. Bob says:

    Wow this is awesome!

    林守全 says:

    原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得........................................

    Wow! I might actually try to do this!

    FILSTON KINDEMBO,MWANANDEKE,FELISSISME

    brinkka says:

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    By : http://www.factspenisenlargement.com

    Amat Son says:

    Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interesti tiIf you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    I like the way you are spreading these information here. It feels good when someone put so much efforts in doing some great stuff.
    Cartoon Images

    Project Report

    mechanical engineering projects

    java projects

    I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..
    halloween| animal jam online| happy wheels| cool math| 8ballpool| sudoku az| yoob games| happy wheels| hanger| tetris| friv4school| color sudoku| kumba karate
    happy wheels hacked| shopping cart hero 2| whack a craft| sports heads football| raze 2

    open a week before Friday, October 31 on Friday, October 24 for members who have completed their reviews by then, with the voting period still ending on Friday, November 7, 2014.

    i am visiting first time to your blog awesome post you have written, thank for sharing
    Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Torrent
    Dilwale Box Office Collection

    i am visiting first time to your blog awesome post you have written, thank for sharing
    Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Torrent
    Dilwale Box Office Collection

    i am visiting first time to your blog awesome post you have written, thank for sharing
    Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Torrent
    Dilwale Box Office Collection

Post a Comment