Sequelmaker recently asked for advice on the best day and time to upload a video. While there's no definitive answer, here's what some people advised:
- Weekends. It's kind of nice to upload late on a Saturday night and go in on Sunday morning and see who has seen the new upload. -- Rickbell7
- I find that Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays are slowest for me. I usually get the most views at around Saturday evening (not night) and most of the day Sunday. -- jawharp1992
- Monday would not be the best day as people are getting back to work and catching up on stuff that happened over the weekend. -- jeremiahjw
- From statistics, website counters, etc. it is shown that by far Monday evening is the busiest time at the internet...so you want your things to be up a few hours before that happens. -- djmambito
- The weekend traffic to the site is worth considering...Consider also that YouTube tends to conduct site maintenance on Wednesdays [when] videos are sometimes unavailable for viewing or comment postings may be unavailable. -- AVDJ
What do you think?